– if anyone in your family is sick or has been exposed, please do not come
– we are limiting the class size to 10 kids and you MUST sign up online to attend a class. Once it is full, no other kids will be allowed to join.
– Our instructors will be wearing masks and gloves
– Please maintain social distancing at all times
– Classes will be 50 minutes long, please allow the other class to leave the park before entering.
– We also offer private lessons if you prefer 1-on-1 lessons. Please email email@example.com or call 901-218-182 to schedule.
This is your opportunity to let your child learn in a safe and encouraging environment. Saturday classes are held in a group format with typically 8-10 kids. Since we opened, we have had over 275 kids come through ‘Skate School’ on Saturdays.
We have rental equipment available for $10.00. Included is a board, helmet, knee/elbow pads, and wrist guards. These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
All minors (Under 18) are required to wear helmets. There is a viewing area from the stairs or in our lounge upstairs.
Select the TIME you want to attend class: 8am, 9am or 10am.
These classes are recommended for kids just starting out or already know some basics. Once class begins, we assess the ability of the kids and divide them into groups. We teach everything from standing on your board correctly, pushing, turning, carving, and momentum. The instructors will help the kids grow in their abilities and let them know when they are ready to advance. As kids advance in their ability, we teach kids to handle faster speeds, how to connect lines, Fakie, Frontside, Backside, Switch, and introduction to the Ollie.
Both classes are open to ALL levels.