REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER Society Skatepark
- Anyone and Everyone who wants to enter Society skatepark area must register by filling out and submitting the proper Liability Waiver. We have viewing lounge on the second floor with free Wi-Fi and a full service coffee bar.
- Anyone under 18 years of age are required to wear commercially manufactured and approved helmet – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Anyone 18 and over must sign a waiver that is updated annually to skate at their own risk.
- Society is an advanced park. We highly recommend that every participant wear safety gear. Rental gear is available.
- Be aware of flying boards.
- Be aware of ankle biters.
- USE SKATEPARK ETIQUETTE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS AND SHARE THE SPACE!
HOVERBOARDS, ELECTRIC VEHICLES or ELECTRIC UNICYCLES
- At this time, due to insurance regulations, HOVERBOARDS, ELECTRIC VEHICLES, UNICYCLES are NOT ALLOWED!
- Spectators are not permitted within the skate area.
- No graffiti, tagging or stickers.
- No vaping, smoking, alcohol or drug use in, on or around the premises.
- No admission will be allowed is a staff member believes the person is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- No loitering or riding in front or surrounding area, parking lot or street.
- For minors, failure to wear protective gear while in park area is grounds for removal from the skatepark.
- All skatepark users must be courteous and practice safe skateboarding at all times and avoid collisions with others. Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Any fighting or arguing with other skateboarders, both parties will be removed without a refund for any session or membership fees.
- Any intentional damage to Society Skatepark & Coffee will make you liable for damages. We reserve the right to report the incident to authorities.
- No food or beverage allowed in skating area.
- No outside food or beverage in Society allowed except for water.
- No chew or smokeless tobacco is allowed.
- No glass bottles.
- Dispose of all trash in trash/recycle cans located throughout the park.
- No amplified music, earbuds or headphones.
- Society reserves the right to close the park or change the hours of operation without prior notice.
- We are not a babysitting service! We allow drop-off, IF kids are capable skaters, independent, mature, respectful and responsible! ANY problems and your child will not be allowed here unsupervised!
GENERAL SOCIETY SKATEPARK GUIDELINES
- Society Skatepark RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE!
- All park users must have a liability waiver on file.
- Any person violating Society Skatepark rules and regulations, including failure to wear safety gear will have their session terminated without refund.
- Skatepark users use the park at their at their own risk of being injured. Society Skatepark & Coffee Inc.and the property owner will not be liable for any injuries.
- Society is not responsible for any personal property brought into or onto our premises.
- Society is not responsible for any vehicle left on the premises. Any vehicle left on property without prior consent may be towed at owner’s expense.
- All members must provide a photo ID or your photo will be taken for member identification.
- Any use of another members’ Society Skatepark Membership will forfeit that membership.
- All equipment used by park users must be in good condition as to not damage the park.
- Park users must abide by staff instructions at all times.
- Please notify staff of any unsafe conditions within the park.
- There will be a “Last Trick” call 5-10 minutes before session is over. At that time all users must begin to make their way to the exit.
- No loitering or trespassing while Society Skatepark and Coffee is closed for business.
- No lessons or classes allowed at Society Skatepark unless taught by Society staff.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO Policy
- Only authorized professional photographers and videographers are allowed to film while within the Skatepark. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and information.
- Any photography or video for commercial use is strictly prohibited unless prior consent is given by Society management.
- Society will have full publishing rights to any and all footage obtained at Society Memphis.
- Please practice safe cell phone/GoPro photography and videoing.
- We welcome you to post your pictures! We simply ask that you tag #societymemphis !