Our goal is to provide young skaters the ability to explore their creative talents and self-expression within a community setting. Our campers will have the opportunity to learn everything from the basics to exciting skills and grow as skaters in a safe, and nurturing environment. During camp, there will be other fun activities to keep our campers stimulated and enable social development.
All levels of learning are available to campers whatever ability, age, or desire! (minimum age requirement is 5, if younger than 7 and you are interested, please contact us at 901-218-1882)
All of our camp staff will have had full background checks and are regular attenders of Society.
Each session will have a maximum of 20 spots available.
This means it will be very important to pre-register and will allow us to provide a much higher quality experience for all.
Sign up here:
WEEK 1 March 9-13th
WEEK 2 March 16-20th
- All camp sessions are Monday – Friday
- Camp Sessions 9am-1pm
- Full Day 9am-1pm camp with a 1pm-4:30pm supervised free skate and activities
- Camp Fees:
- Full Week All day- $300
- Full Week 1/2 day (morning) $200
- Drop-in or Pick your days: Full Day: $65/day
- Drop-in or Pick your days: 1/2 Day: $45/day
- Optional fees
- Equipment Rental: $10/day
- Early Drop off 8am – 8:45am – $5/day
- Late Pick up: 4:30pm-5:30pm – $5/day
- Full day Campers are required to bring their own lunch.
Drop off and pick-up can be more no 30 minutes before or after a session (unless arrangements been made)
Light healthy snacks will be provided each day of camp. We encourage every camper to bring their own water bottle. Campers will have access to all the water they need and parents can put a card on file for their kids to get food/drink from the coffee bar if they choose.