Our goal is to provide young skaters the ability to explore their creative talents and self-expression within a community setting. Our campers will have the opportunity to learn everything from the basics to exciting skills and grow as skaters in a safe, and
nurturing environment. During camp, there will be other fun activities to keep our campers stimulated and enable social development.
All levels of learning are available to campers whatever ability, age, or desire! (minimum age requirement is 7, if younger than 7 and you are interested, please contact us at 901-218-1882)
All of our camp staff will have had full background checks and are regular attenders of Society.
Each session will have a maximum of 20 spots available.
This means it will be very important to pre-register and will allow us to provide a much higher quality experience for all.
- All camp sessions are Monday – Friday
- Full day Sessions 9am-4pm
- 1/2 day Morning Sessions: 9am-12pm
- 1/2 day Afternoon Sessions: 1-4pm
- Camp Fees:
- Full Week All day- $300
- Full Week 1/2 day (morning or afternoon) $175
- Drop-in or Pick your days: Full Day: $65/day
- Drop-in or Pick your days: 1/2 Day: $40/day
- Optional fees
- Equipment Rental: $10/day
- Early Drop off 7:45am – 8:30am – $5/day
- Late Pick up: 4:30pm-5:30pm – $5/day
- have Society provide lunch $10/day
Drop off and pick-up can be more no 30 minutes before or after a session (unless arrangements been made)
Light healthy snacks will be provided each day of camp. We encourage every camper to bring their own water bottle. Campers will have access to all the water they need and parents can put a card on file for their kids to get food/drink from the coffee bar if they choose